UNIT STANDARD NUMBER : 93997
LEVEL ON THE NQF : 3
Welcome to this learning programme that will lead you to greater understanding of:
- demonstrating an understanding of Contact Centre and BPO working practices
- accommodating audience and context needs in oral communication
As you work your way through the learning programme you will gain competence against the following Unit Standard:
|LP1: Contact Centre and BPO Practices
|SAQA ID 377420: Demonstrate an understanding of Contact Centre and BPO working practices; NQF Level 3, 4 Credits
SAQA ID 119472: Accommodate audience and context needs in oral / signed communication; NQF Level 3, 5 Credits
This learning programme is intended for all persons who need to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of Contact Centre and BPO working practices. The aim of this unit standard is to equip learners with knowledge and skills to develop and improve customer relationships and the delivery of successful, good customer service while operating in a Contact Centre and BPO environment
- Accommodate audience and context needs in oral/signed communication. Learners at this level are aware of their audiences and purposes for communication. They adapt their style and language register to the requirements of different situations. They are able to listen and speak/sign confidently in both formal and familiar settings. They can articulate their purposes and reasons for the adoption of a particular register and style in any situation. They can usually identify the assumptions and inferences implicit in what people say/sign and how they say/sign it.
It is assumed that people learning towards this Unit Standard are already competent in:
- Communication at NQF Level 2
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 2
- Computer Literacy at NQF Level 2
The credit calculation is based on the assumption that learners are already competent in terms of the following outcomes or areas of learning when starting to learn towards this unit standard
- the NQF Level 2 unit standard, entitled Maintain and adapt oral/signed communication
This learning programme is outcomes-based which means we take the responsibility of learning away from the facilitator and place it in your hands.
Learning will begin in the workshop where you will identify the skills and knowledge you require in order to meet the specific outcomes and assessment criteria contained in the unit standard.
In this learning programme, we will be covering the following learning outcomes:
Please download your logbook here: