RCSA CPR FOR MEDICAL/HEALTH PROFESSIONALS (5hrs, Face to Face, 15 CPD points + Vitality Points)
This is an accredited RCSA (RESUSCITATION COUNCIL OF SOUTH AFRICA, recognised in South Africa) 5-hour, hands-on face-to-face classroom, interactive course for health care medical professionals requiring CPD points for their accreditations. The course is facilitated by Heart Guardians Emergency Training Centre who are experienced and accredited BLS Instructors with current & active’ medical backgrounds and whose facilitators are also accredited with the RCSA (Resuscitation Council Of South Africa & American Heart Association)
- Valid for 2 years.
- VITALITY POINTS for Discovery Members
- 15 CPD Points
- Recognised in South Africa
Healthcare medical professionals requiring continuous learning and CPD points to improve knowledge for HPCSA / SANC CPD accreditation purposes.
RECOMMENDED ADD ON TRAINING FOR ANY EMERGENCY & / OR OTHER HEALTH CARE MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS
See our online training portal for other face to face training (check on our calendar on https://rhensconsulting.co.za/training/)
The ACHIEVING ACCURACY: BP MEASUREMENT is an AHA online training course (https://rhenstraininginstitute.co.za/product/heartsaver-bloodborne-pathogens/) is recommended for health care industry professionals with outcomes that will improve blood pressure measurement skills with the new Achieving Accuracy: BP Measurement e-Learning module co-developed by the American Heart Association and the American Medical Association.
Alternatively also consider the AHA (American Heart Association) BLS For Healthcare Providers face to face training which is internationally recognised, valid for 2 years and can be booked on dates reflected on our calendar as well as on request dependent on the size of the group, available at a cost of R950 pp. https://rhensconsulting.co.za/training/
Visit us and review all our Accredited and Non Accredited Courses | Specials and Promotions | Terms and Conditions | Training Calendar | Facilitation Partnership Agreements on our websites and social media pages.
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS AS DIRECTED ARE OBSERVED AT ALL TIMES, INCLUDING PRE and POST TRAINING SANITISING
WHATSAPP: 081 368 5018
EMAIL : email@example.com
- 1.5kg DCP Fire Extinguisher (Firemate) R375.00
- 1.0kg DCP Fire Extinguisher (Firemate) R295.00
- 0.6kg DCP Fire Extinguisher (Firemate) R235.00
- Apply Health & Safety To A Work Area (FREE) R0.00
- COVID-19: Compliance Officer In Workplaces | Bio-Hazzards (FREE) R0.00
- COVID-19: Awareness For Workplaces & Everyone | Bio-Hazzards (FREE) R0.00
- FIRE LEVEL 2 - Perform Basic Fire Fighting (12484) R950.00
- FIRST AID LEVEL 2 – Provide Risk-Based Primary Emergency Care/First Aid In The Workplace (120496) R1,450.00
- FIRST AID LEVEL 1 – Perform Basic Life Support And First Aid Procedures (119567) R950.00
- SHE Rep: Apply Safety, Health and Environmental Protection Procedures (13223) R700.00