RCSA CPR FOR MEDICAL/HEALTH PROFESSIONALS (5hrs, Face to Face, 11 CPD points)
WHAT IS THIS COURSE ALL ABOUT
This 6 hour interactive course is a hands-on practical course requiring on-site, face to face classroom interaction facilitated by experienced and accredited facilitators with currently active’ medical, essential frontline worker backgrounds. Accordingly, this course is facilitated by Heart Guardians Emergency Training Centre, accredited with the RSCA (Resuscitation Council Of South Africa).
Practical, medically based training provided by our highly skilled, trained and experienced essential services frontline facilitators who will equip existing medical-occupation’ delegates in the techniques of:
o CPR to address choking for victims of all ages
o Ventilation with barrier devices, pocket masks, bag-valve-mask devices with supplemental oxygen
o Use of AED devices in hospital and out-of-hospital settings
The course is designed to teach the skills of CPR and choking for victims of all ages, including ventilation with barrier devices, pocket masks, bag-valve-mask devices with supplemental oxygen, and the use of with a currently active’ medical background devices to all healthcare providers in both hospital and out-of-hospital settings.
The course is also designed for anyone who is required to take a Healthcare Provider Course for employment and it is accepted as a prerequisite for advanced courses in resuscitation, including Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS), Paediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Advanced Neonatal Life Support (ANLS), BLS and Local Instructor courses
R950 PP | Discounted Rates For Block Bookings of 6* or more (T&C Apply eg discounts are not available with concurrently running other promotions
All Healthcare Providers eg: doctors, nurses, paramedics, medical technicians, anyone who is required to take a Healthcare Provider Course for employment, respiratory therapists, physical and occupational therapists, doctor’s assistants, registrars, interns, medical and nursing students in training, aides, medical and nursing assistants and other allied health personnel. Healthcare medical professionals requiring continuous learning and CPD points to improve knowledge for HPCSA / SANC CPD accreditation purposes.
Check our calendars on:
INTERACTION MODE: Face to Face, In Person and Interaction With Others
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS: Regulatory Compliances Strictly Observed
ADDED VALUE: 15 CPD Points * COVID-19 compliance elements included in training methodology & outcomes.
ASSESSMENT: Delegates will be required to pass a 15 question multiple choice test and successfully pass 3 skills tests before receiving a numbered Resuscitation Council of Southern Africa certificate.
VENUES: Pinelands, Koeberg, Strand, Durbanville, Bellville, Venue of your choice for block bookings agreements
COVID 19 PROTOCOLS: Regulatory compliances strictly observed
Rhens Training Institute has a partnership agreement with Heart Guardians Emergency Training Centre who is accredited with, amongst others, SAIOSH, RCSA, AHA, SAIOSH, Intrasafe etc and whose expertly trained and skilled, frontline essential services medic facilitators present all Rhens’ health and safety and emergency training, headed by Helene Basson, our HEAD OF FACILITATION: COVID-19 | OHSA – HEALTH & SAFETY | EMERGENCY MEDICAL. Heart Guardians Emergency Training Centre Pty Ltd is registered and licensed to offer and facilitate this training in partnership with Rhens Training Institute, a division of Rhens Consulting Pty Ltd, an accredited Skills Development Provider (SDP). Accredited with FP& M SETA, Provider Accreditation No. FPM19/PRPACC-075 until 2021/05/21(https://www.linkedin.com/in/helene-basson-9a66a4122/
- Review all our Accredited and Non Credit Bearing Courses | Specials and Promotions | Terms and Conditions | Training Calendar | Facilitation Partnership Agreements on our websites and social media pages.
- The Rhens Consulting Pty Ltd Disclaimer applies to all Accredited and Non Accredited Courses | Specials and Promotions | Terms and Conditions | Training Calendar | Facilitation Partnership Agreements and any other that may not have been named and / or as may be implied as is reasonable and plausible to be assumed even though not stated in writing.
PURCHASES CAN BE MADE VIA PAYFAST ON THIS SITE: www.rhenstraininginstitute.co.za
RECOMMENDED ADD ON TRAINING FOR ANY EMERGENCY & / OR OTHER HEALTH CARE MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS
- 1.5kg DCP Fire Extinguisher (Firemate) R375.00
- 1.0kg DCP Fire Extinguisher (Firemate) R295.00
- 0.6kg DCP Fire Extinguisher (Firemate) R235.00
- Apply Health & Safety To A Work Area (FREE) R0.00
- COVID-19: Compliance Officer In Workplaces | Bio-Hazzards (FREE) R0.00
- COVID-19: Awareness For Workplaces & Everyone | Bio-Hazzards (FREE) R0.00
- FIRE LEVEL 2 - Perform Basic Fire Fighting (12484) R950.00
- FIRST AID LEVEL 2 – Provide Risk-Based Primary Emergency Care/First Aid In The Workplace (120496) R1,450.00
- FIRST AID LEVEL 1 – Perform Basic Life Support And First Aid Procedures (119567) R950.00
- SHE Rep: Apply Safety, Health and Environmental Protection Procedures (13223) R700.00