RCSA CPR FOR EVERYONE (5hrs, best for careworkers, home-based carers, child-minders, Discovery Vitality Points)
This is an accredited RCSA (RESUSCITATION COUNCIL OF SOUTH AFRICA, recognised in South Africa) 5-hour, hands-on face-to-face classroom, interactive course. The course is designed to teach the techniques of CPR and choking in adults, children and infants, and the use of the AED to lay rescuers, particularly those who are expected to respond to emergencies in their roles and occupations and in the workplace. In addition to hands-on practice in the skills of CPR, the course also includes the use of barrier devices and pocket masks, and how to activate the emergency services. Practical, medically based training facilitated by our highly skilled, trained and experienced medical and health and safety facilitators who will equip delegates in the techniques of:
- CPR to address choking in adults, children and infants.
- The use of the AED to lay rescuers expected to respond to emergencies in their occupation in the workplace
- Valid for 2 years.
- VITALITY POINTS for Discovery Members
- 7 CPD Points
- Recognised in South Africa
EMERGENCY MEDICAL TRAINING FOR EVERYONE eg individuals, care workers / home based carers in need of HPCSA / SANC updates, teachers, parents, grandparents, child minders, domestics, fitness and wellness consultants, beauty technicians, governing bodies, events teams, students, anyone who offers face to face services to clients eg coaches and mentors, tutors, employed, unemployed, youth, entrepreneurs, anyone wanting a 2nd job or wanting to start to create a health and safety career path should attend.
RECOMMENDED ADD ON TRAINING FOR A CAREER PATH IN HEALTH & SAFETY & EMERGENCY RESPONSES
Consider and add ALL of our other health, medical, safety, emergency response training that are ALL linked to this career path, including but not limited to the training as illustrated below which can be done online (see our online training portal www.rhenstraininginstitute.co.za) as well as face to face (check on our calendar on https://rhensconsulting.co.za/training/)
The AHA Bloodborne Pathogens online course (https://rhenstraininginstitute.co.za/product/heartsaver-bloodborne-pathogens/) recommended for anyone who works with people in any environment.
COMPLETE OUR FREE ONLINE TRAINING
US9964 APPLY HEALTH AND SAFEY TO THE WORKPLACE COURSE – TO GIVE YOU A GLIMPSE OF THIS CAREER PATH available on: https://rhenstraininginstitute.co.za/product/us9964-apply-health-safety-to-a-work-area-cr3-l2/
Visit us and review all our Accredited and Non Accredited Courses | Specials and Promotions | Terms and Conditions | Training Calendar | Facilitation Partnership Agreements on our websites and social media pages.
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS AS DIRECTED ARE OBSERVED AT ALL TIMES, INCLUDING PRE and POST TRAINING SANITISING
WHATSAPP: 081 368 5018
EMAIL : email@example.com
- 1.5kg DCP Fire Extinguisher (Firemate) R375.00
- 1.0kg DCP Fire Extinguisher (Firemate) R295.00
- 0.6kg DCP Fire Extinguisher (Firemate) R235.00
- Apply Health & Safety To A Work Area (FREE) R0.00
- COVID-19: Compliance Officer In Workplaces | Bio-Hazzards (FREE) R0.00
- COVID-19: Awareness For Workplaces & Everyone | Bio-Hazzards (FREE) R0.00
- FIRE LEVEL 2 - Perform Basic Fire Fighting (12484) R950.00
- FIRST AID LEVEL 2 – Provide Risk-Based Primary Emergency Care/First Aid In The Workplace (120496) R1,450.00
- FIRST AID LEVEL 1 – Perform Basic Life Support And First Aid Procedures (119567) R950.00
- SHE Rep: Apply Safety, Health and Environmental Protection Procedures (13223) R700.00