FACE TO FACE – FIRST AID LEVEL 1&2&3 : DEL (5days, Valid=3yrs, R1700)
WHAT IS THIS LEVEL 1 & 2 & 3 COURSE ALL ABOUT
This interactive course ranges from Level 1 to Level 3 and are facilitated on the basis of a combination of either Level+Level2 or alternatively as Level2+Level3 over 3 days, Level 1 +2 +3 can be done over 5 days. It is a hands-on practical course requiring on-site, face to face classroom interaction with experienced and accredited facilitators with currently active’ medical backgrounds. Accordingly, this course is facilitated by Heart Guardians Emergency Training Centre, accredited with the Department Of Labour (DEL) and with DP&M SETA to deliver and facilitate the FIRST AID LEVEL 1, 2 and 3 courses to Learners
Practical, medically based training provided by our highly skilled, trained and experienced essential services frontline facilitators who will equip FIRST AIDERS in the workplace and in any other organisation and / or anyone who works as a community worker and / or who is interested to follow a medical based career with the intent and purpose of being available to apply first aid in the workplace.
DURATION & REGULAR PRICES FOR FIRST AID LEVEL 1,2 & 3 (DEL, VALID FOR 3 YEARS):
FIRST AID LEVEL 1 & 2 : 3 Days, R1500
FIRST AID LEVEL 2 & 3 : 3 Days, R1500
FIRST AID LEVEL 1,2 & 3 : 5 DAYS, NORMAL PRICE R1950, RHENS PRICE = R1700
Discounted Rates For Block Bookings of 6* or more (T&C Apply eg discounts are not available with concurrently running other promotions
Health and Safety Reps and Committee members in the workplace. It is also a highly recommended career path for the youth, the unemployed and anyone seeking a secondary career or just the skills to save lives. Highly recommended for neighbourhood watch teams, churches, governing bodies, events planners, youth, unemployed, students, entrepreneurs and anyone wanting a 2nd job or wanting to follow or create a health and safety career.
COMPANIES ARE WELCOME TO CONTACT US TO DO THE TRAINING ON SITE FOR BLOCK BOOKINGS and / or to REQUEST COMBINATIONS OF LEVEL 1&2 or LEVEL 2&3
Check our calendars on:
INTERACTION MODE: Face to Face, In Person and Interaction With Others
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS: Regulatory Compliances Strictly Observed
ADDED VALUE: 15 CPD Points * COVID-19 compliance elements included in training methodology & outcomes.
ASSESSMENT: Delegates will be required to pass an Assessment to obtain their certificate of completion and participation for the 3 year validity period.
VENUES: Pinelands, Koeberg, Strand, Durbanville, Bellville, Venue of your choice for block bookings agreements
COVID 19 PROTOCOLS: Regulatory compliances strictly observed
Rhens Training Institute has a partnership agreement with Heart Guardians Emergency Training Centre who is accredited with, amongst others, SAIOSH, RCSA, AHA, SAIOSH, Intrasafe etc and whose expertly trained and skilled, frontline essential services medic facilitators present all Rhens’ health and safety and emergency training, headed by Helene Basson, our HEAD OF FACILITATION: COVID-19 | OHSA – HEALTH & SAFETY | EMERGENCY MEDICAL. Heart Guardians Emergency Training Centre Pty Ltd is registered and licensed to offer and facilitate this training in partnership with Rhens Training Institute, a division of Rhens Consulting Pty Ltd, an accredited Skills Development Provider (SDP). Accredited with FP& M SETA, Provider Accreditation No. FPM19/PRPACC-075 until 2021/05/21(https://www.linkedin.com/in/helene-basson-9a66a4122/
- Review all our Accredited and Non Credit Bearing Courses | Specials and Promotions | Terms and Conditions | Training Calendar | Facilitation Partnership Agreements on our websites and social media pages.
- The Rhens Consulting Pty Ltd Disclaimer applies to all Accredited and Non Accredited Courses | Specials and Promotions | Terms and Conditions | Training Calendar | Facilitation Partnership Agreements and any other that may not have been named and / or as may be implied as is reasonable and plausible to be assumed even though not stated in writing.
- Discounts on the 3:4 promotion requires a minimum of 6 persons to be booked on the course
PURCHASES CAN BE MADE VIA PAYFAST ON THIS SITE: www.rhenstraininginstitute.co.za
RECOMMENDED OTHER ADDITIONAL TRAINING
- HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS: RCSA CPR (F,P,RCSA-MedCPR11CPD)
- FIRE LEVEL 2 (F,P,DEL12484)
- FIRE LEVEL 2 (O,NCB,S12484)
- FIRE LEVEL 2 (O,CB,S12484)
- FIRST AID LEVEL 1&2&3 (F,P,DEL1195/1204/3764)
- FIRST AID LEVEL 2&3 (F,P,DEL1204/3764)
- FIRST AID LEVEL 3 (F,P,DEL376480)
- FIRST AID LEVEL 1 (F,P,DEL119567)
- SHE Rep: Apply Safety, Health and Environmental Procedures (F,P,D13223)
- FIRST AID LEVEL 1&2 (F,P,DEL1195/1204)