AHA Family & Friends CPR Course – for EVERYONE (3 hrs, Discovery Vitality Points)
The AHA (AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION) : FAMILY & FRIENDS CPR is an internationally recognised course is aimed at members of the public, family members, relatives and friends of adults and children at risk for sudden death. It is ideal for laypersons with no prior medical knowledge who want to learn life-saving rescue skills for their loved ones.
The course provides a basic orientation to the skills of CPR and choking for adults, children and infants, and how to activate the emergency services. A 71-page Family & Friends CPR booklet is provided to each participant for review before, during and after the course.
- Valid for 2 years.
- VITALITY POINTS for Discovery Members
- Recognised in South Africa and internationally.
EMERGENCY MEDICAL TRAINING FOR EVERYONE especially for anyone wanting to work overseas eg individuals, care workers / home based carers in need of HPCSA / SANC updates, teachers, parents, grandparents, child minders, domestics, fitness and wellness consultants, beauty technicians, governing bodies, events teams, students, anyone who offers face to face services to clients eg coaches and mentors, tutors, employed, unemployed, youth, entrepreneurs, anyone wanting a 2nd job or wanting to start to create a health and safety career path should attend.
RECOMMENDED ADD ON TRAINING FOR A CAREER PATH IN HEALTH & SAFETY & EMERGENCY RESPONSES
Consider and add ALL of our other health, medical, safety, emergency response training that are ALL linked to this career path, including but not limited to the training as illustrated below which can be done online (see our online training portal www.rhenstraininginstitute.co.za) as well as face to face (check on our calendar on https://rhensconsulting.co.za/training/)
The AHA Bloodborne Pathogens online course (https://rhenstraininginstitute.co.za/product/heartsaver-bloodborne-pathogens/) recommended for anyone who works with people in any environment.
COMPLETE OUR FREE ONLINE TRAINING
US9964 APPLY HEALTH AND SAFEY TO THE WORKPLACE COURSE – TO GIVE YOU A GLIMPSE OF THIS CAREER PATH available on: https://rhenstraininginstitute.co.za/product/us9964-apply-health-safety-to-a-work-area-cr3-l2/
- Review all our Accredited and Non Accredited Courses | Specials and Promotions | Terms and Conditions | Training Calendar | Facilitation Partnership Agreements on our websites and social media pages.
- The Rhens Consulting Pty Ltd Disclaimer applies to all Accredited and Non Accredited Courses | Specials and Promotions | Terms and Conditions | Training Calendar | Facilitation Partnership Agreements and any other that may not have been named and / or as may be implied as is reasonable and plausible to be assumed even though not stated in writing.
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS AS DIRECTED ARE OBSERVED AT ALL TIMES, INCLUDING PRE and POST TRAINING SANITISING
WHATSAPP: 081 368 5018
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.5kg DCP Fire Extinguisher (Firemate) R375.00
- 1.0kg DCP Fire Extinguisher (Firemate) R295.00
- 0.6kg DCP Fire Extinguisher (Firemate) R235.00
- Apply Health & Safety To A Work Area (FREE) R0.00
- COVID-19: Compliance Officer In Workplaces | Bio-Hazzards (FREE) R0.00
- COVID-19: Awareness For Workplaces & Everyone | Bio-Hazzards (FREE) R0.00
- FIRE LEVEL 2 - Perform Basic Fire Fighting (12484) R950.00
- FIRST AID LEVEL 2 – Provide Risk-Based Primary Emergency Care/First Aid In The Workplace (120496) R1,450.00
- FIRST AID LEVEL 1 – Perform Basic Life Support And First Aid Procedures (119567) R950.00
- SHE Rep: Apply Safety, Health and Environmental Protection Procedures (13223) R700.00