Communicate with customers in a Contact Centre and BPO US377441
This unit standard will provide learners with both verbal and non-verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with customers and use assertive skills to provide the underlying messages and respond to customer needs. Learners will use questioning skills to build relationships with the customer, avoid misunderstandings, persuade the customer and diffuse a heated situation.
The qualifying learner will be able to:
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of communication process theory.
- Apply products and/or service knowledge to provide effective customer service.
- Communicate effectively to build rapport with customers.
- Apply questioning and listening techniques to respond to customers’ needs.
- Demonstrate assertive communication in a range of specific situations.
R500.00 – R1,500.00