Handle a range of customer complaints in a Contact Centre US377401
Learners credited with this unit standard are able to apply knowledge and skills associated with handling complaints of customers in a contact centre and PBO. Learners will be equipped with skills on how to receive and record complaints and resolve complaints to meet customer’s needs and expectations. The learner will be able to handle customer complaints according to organisational requirements and to the standard required.
On completion of this unit standard learners will be able to:
- Establish customer’s complaints.
- Record customer’s complaints.
- Determine resolutions of the complaint.
- Escalate to relevant authority within the organisation.
- Initiate follow-up actions.