CPR FOR EVERYONE – RCSA (F,P,RCSA-CPR-F&F)
This 5-hour hands-on face-to-face classroom-interaction course designed, accredited and endorsed by the RCSA (Resuscitation Council Of South Africa). The course is designed to teach the techniques of CPR and choking in adults, children and infants, and the use of the AED to lay rescuers, particularly those who are expected to respond to emergencies in their roles and occupations and in the workplace. In addition to hands-on practice in the skills of CPR, the course also includes the use of barrier devices and pocket masks, and how to activate the emergency services. Practical, medically based training facilitated by our highly skilled, trained and experienced medical and health and safety facilitators who will equip delegates in the techniques of CPR to address choking in adults, children and infants;
It is intended primarily for those who are expected to provide CPR in the workplace. The course is particularly ideal for health and fitness staff and trainers, care workers, teachers, lifeguards, swimming teachers and anyone employed to look after children and other lay responders, security personnel, law enforcement officers, firefighters, lifeguards, swimming coaches, corporate and retail employees employees and teams working remotely, on their own, offsite.
CERTIFICATE & CPD POINTS
- A RCSA FOR EVERYONE Certificate, valid for 2 years and locally recognised.
- 7 CPD Points for Home Based carers, to improve marketability and employability and to present to employers along with their SANC certificates
TRAINING DELIVERY OPTIONS & WC VENUES
- Face to Face at a venue location with other participants
- Venues include: Observatory, Koeberg, Pinelands, Koeberg, Strand / Somerset West, Durbanville, Bellville
- In-house training can be arranged at a venue of choice*.
COVID 19-PROTOCOLS & RELATED OUTCOMES
- COVID-19 PROTOCOLS: Regulatory Compliances Strictly Observed
- COVID-19 compliance elements included in training methodology & outcomes.
- COVID-19 Training For Everyone Course: This 3 hour course can be added to make a full 1 day course by request, dependent on block bookings of at least 8 delegates
WHAT IS THIS RCSA CPR FOR EVERYONE INCLUDING FAMILY & FRIENDS COURSE ABOUT
This 5-hour hands-on and face-to-face classroom-interaction course is accredited and endorsed by the RCSA (Resuscitation Council Of South Africa).
The course is designed to teach the techniques of CPR and choking in adults, children and infants, and the use of the AED to lay rescuers, particularly those who are expected to respond to emergencies in their roles and occupations and in the workplace. In addition to hands-on practice in the skills of CPR, the course also includes the use of barrier devices and pocket masks, and how to activate the emergency services.
Practical, medically based training facilitated by our highly skilled, trained and experienced medical and health and safety facilitators who will equip delegates in the techniques of:
• CPR to address choking in adults, children and infants;
• The use of the AED to lay rescuers expected to respond to emergencies in their occupation in the workplace.Heart Guardians Emergency Training Centre Pty Ltd is registered and licensed to offer and facilitate this training in partnership with Rhens Training Institute, a division of Rhens Consulting Pty Ltd, an accredited Skills Development Provider (SDP). Accredited with FP& M SETA, Provider Accreditation No. FPM19/PRPACC-075 until 2021/05/21
Delegates will be required to pass a 15 question multiple choice test and successfully pass 3 skills tests before receiving a numbered Resuscitation Council of Southern Africa certificate of competence in CPR, choking and AED.
MEDICAL HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL FACILITATORS & TRAINING PARTNERSHIP
Rhens Training Institute has a partnership agreement with Heart Guardians Emergency Training Centre headed by Helene Basson who is accredited with, amongst others, SAIOSH, RCSA, AHA, SAIOSH, Intrasafe and who has served the Emergency Medical Services community for almost 12 years; she leads a team of instructors delivering courses in Emergency Medical Care, First Aid and Health & Safety; she works as a Clinical Assessor at a globally recogniSed medical facility, is a certified Assessor and Moderator for all health and safety courses, a BLS Instructor working with Healthcare Professionals to instruct American Heart Association (AHA) and Resuscitation Council of South-Africa (RCSA) courses; a CPG instructor for the pre-hospital medical staff; current with ACLS- advanced cardiac life support; worked in COVID-19 ICU; is currently busy with her COVID-19 ventilator course through Harvard University and COVID for Healthcare workers course through Stanford University and has ITLS- International Trauma Life Support Instructor status.
VOUCHERS & DISCOUNTS @ POINT OF SALE
It is more cost effective to purchase vouchers for block bookings and for discounts @ point of sale on regular priced training. Available for sale and purchase online on our website.
Discounted Rates For Block Bookings of 6* or more (T&C Apply eg discounts are not available with concurrently running other promotions)
DISCLAIMER & TERMS & CONDITIONS
CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS
Due to the significantly discounted pricing, refunds will not be issued for this course for any reason due to the ripple effect impact on fellow participants who have also booked. Requests to attend on a different date will though be accommodated and must be communicated in writing via email to email@example.com before commencement of the course on the date paid for initially failing which attendance at no cost on a new date will not be an option.
PROGRAMME CHANGES | FORCE MAJEURE
The workshop agenda is subject to change if, for any reasons beyond the control of the organisers, it becomes necessary to alter the content, times, dates, venue or facilitator.
- Our T&C’s apply to all Rhens Training Institute training products and courses whether named and / or as may be implied and / or as is reasonable and plausible to be assumed even if not stated specifically in writing in this particular product offer.
- Please review our full T&C’S on our website.