COVID-19: Compliance Officer Training (2.5hrs, Online)
COVID-19 COMPLIANCE OFFICER TRAINING (2.5hrs)
Government regulations around the management and mitigation of COVID-19 infections in the workplace requires that every workplace appoints a COVID-19 Compliance Officer. The responsibilities of the COVID-19 Compliance Officer is to oversee the implementation of the COVID-19 workplace plan, ensure adherence to workplace measures put in place to manage the risk of COVID-19 infections, and communicate important information to workers and address their concerns. It is essential that the COVID-19 Compliance Officer understands the role they are expected to fulfil, is familiar with the relevant regulations and requirements, and is equipped to implement the plan
• Duration: 2.5 hours
• Normal Price : R350 per person
• Discounted to R250* per person
• Target Market:
o Duly appointed and designated Compliance Officers in accordance with the COVID-19 regulations directives, Health and Safety Officers, Leadership / management teams.
PROFESSIONAL POINTS FOR COVID-19 TRAINING
• 1 SAIOSH CPD point for SAIOSH members for the COVID-19 For Everyone training
• 5 SAIOSH CPD points for SAIOSH members the COVID-19 HIRA training
• 1 SAIOSH CPD points for SAIOSH members the COVID-19 Compliance Officer Training
CLICK HERE FOR THE COVID-19 COMPLIANCE OFFICER TRAINING INFORMATION BROCHURE
RELEVANT AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT COVID-19 NOVEL SEVERE ACUTE RESPIRATORY SYNDROME CORONAVIRUS 2 (SARS-COV-2)
GOVERNMENT LEGISLATED DIRECTIVES THAT GUIDES AND INFORMS COMPLIANCE AS REGULATED FOR COVID-19 TRAINING
South Africa: Disaster Management Act, 2002 – Disaster Management Act: Regulations Relating to COVID-19 – Government Notice 318 of 2020, published In: Government Gazette no. 43107 on 18 March 2020 – Assented to on 17 March 2020 – https://openbylaws.org.za/za/act/gn/2020/318/eng/
“I, Dr Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma, Minister of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs, designated under section 3 of the Disaster Management Act, 2002 (Act No. 57 of 2002), having declared a national state of disaster, published in Government Gazette No. 43096 on 15 March 2020, hereby in terms of section 27(2) of the Disaster Management Act, 2002, after consultation with the relevant Cabinet members, made the Regulations in the Schedule.” [Preface substituted by section 2 of Government Notice 419 of 2020]
ALL COVID-19 TRAINING IS FACILITATED BY ACCREDITED COVID-19 TRAINING FACILITATORS
Rhens Training Institute is in partnership with Heart Guardians Emergency Training Centre (Pty) Ltd who are registered and accredited with all the relevant and applicable health and medical associations and thus authorised to facilitate the COVID-19 training, including but not limited to:
- SAIOSH = https://www.saiosh.co.za/
- AHA = https://www.heart.org
- WHO = https://www.who.int/
- RCSA = http://resus.co.za/
- IOSH = https://iosh.com/
- NICD = https://www.nicd.ac.za
- CDC = https://www.cdc.gov/
- INTRA-SAFE = https://safetyhealthtraining.com
ACCREDITED TRAINING MATERIAL PROVIDERS
All COVID-19, Health & Safety training material is purchased from INTRA-SAFE and is accredited with SAIOSH which means the material is linked to an accredited higher body which in turn is linked to and a member of WHO thus you are presented with the material that is accredited with reputable organisations continuously updated for relevance and currency.
COVID-19 CERTIFICATE OF TRAINING AND ATTENDANCE RECORDS
Must be presented to the DEL inspectors when they inspect workplaces. You will be presented with the relevant certificate post a short assessment after attending the online training.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR YOUR TRAINING
- Register online and choose from any of the three (3) COVID-19 training options – https://rhenstraininginstitute.co.za
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and block bookings on site or at our premises or online for your group of delegates exclusively
HOW & WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY COVID-19 CERTIFICATE OF ONLINE PARTICIPATION & ATTENDANCE
- Once training is completed each delegate will receive a short summary POST COVID-19 ASSESSMENT
- This is a self-marking questionnaire.
- Certificates are reconciled against ID numbers and payments received for training bookings.
- Your Certificate Of Online Participation & Attendance will be emailed to you.
- Online Attendance Records are available and will be provided for.